How to Download!
Congratulations on your Centerbeam Photo download- we hope you enjoy your photos! Here’s an easy tutorial on how to download your photos, once you’ve received your password. Your password is in the receipt we emailed you after you purchased your download! Haven’t purchased your download yet? That’s fine, too- just head on over to this link!
Five Simple Steps to Download Your Photo!
1. Search for your file number in the “Search for photos” box, in gallery of the night you rode. That’s located at the TOP RIGHT of the gallery window.
2. Enter the file number, which will take you to a photo (or photos, if you’ve searched a green screen image- there will be five photos, each with different backgrounds) page. Here’s a photo of a naughty child, which we’ll download as an example.
3. At the top left of the photo page are some icons, the bottom of which has a downward-pointing arrow. That’s your download button- select that button.
4. Now here’s the fun part- it’ll ask you for your password, which is in the receipt from your download purchase. Simply input that unique password, hit “submit,” and your photo will download to your computer or device. Pro tip: most phones or devices will add the photo directly to your Camera Roll. On a computer, they’ll download to your “downloads” folder, or wherever you’ve directed your browser to save downloaded files!
5. If you have any questions, please get in touch- we’re just an email away!